* Keith’s article, “The Role of Expectation in Natural Births” was the cover story of International Doula Magazine in Volume 15, Issue 3, 2007.
* A photograph of Keith giving a massage to a pregnant mother was featured in The Gazette newspaper on March 22, 2001. The accompanying news story was about the open house at Memorial Hospital to celebrate the completion of the remodeling of their eleven labor and delivery rooms.
* A feature story titled "Masseur and 'Doula' Eases Pain in Childbirth" was run in the Metro section of The Gazette newspaper in May, 2001. The story talked about the benefits of pregnancy massage and doula services and ran with a photo of Keith at a birth at the Springs Center for Women.
* TV Channel 5/30 did a live feed interview of Keith in November, 2002 that was seen throughout the Colorado Springs and Pueblo area. Two of Keith's clients talked about the massage therapy they've received and the reasons they chose to have a doula at their birth.
* Keith addressed the labor and delivery staff at Memorial Hospital about the role of doulas in the hospital setting in February and March, 2001 at two separate in-services for the nurses. He also talks to childbirth education and yoga classes upon request.
* He and another member of the Pikes Peak Regional Doula Association, LauraLee Kipp, also did a similar inservice for the labor and delivery staff at Penrose Community Hospital in January, 2004.